RSS

Mathletes Round 1 Postponed…again

24 Feb
This is a hard call, but I think in the interest of the safety of 200+ kids, teachers, and parents we should cancel tomorrow’s competition. I’ve watched all the local forecasts and looked at many online, and it appears that the heaviest snow will be reaching Little Rock at the exact time we should be ending the competition. I think it will be better for all involved if we are at our schools, if we have to dismiss early.
We will still have the competition. As I wrote in my last email, we will plan on doing this Tuesday. I’ll send the test via email to you that morning. It will be your job to administer the test (giving students 20 minutes per half to compete) and of course this will be on the honor system. I would reschedule again with UALR, but they are all booked at this point.
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on February 24, 2015 in Uncategorized

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: